Issue 42, February 2018
organized by the Department of Geography, Regional Development and Tourism
at the Faculty of Natural Sciences
at Konstantin Preslavsky - University of Shumen, Shumen, Bulgaria
1. Cane Koteski, Nikola Dimitrov, Zlatko Jakovlev - FUNCTIONAL IMPORTANCE OF THE MUNICIPAL CENTER AND CHARACTERISTICS OF SOCIO - GEOGRAPHIC AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENTS FOR TOURISM DEVELOPMENT IN MUNICIPALITY NOVACI - AS PART OF THE FLOW OF THE BLACK RIVER IN THE REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA
ANALYSIS OF SEMANTIC STRUCTURES
Prof. Dr. Georgi Atanasov Lambadjiev
Corresponding members of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences and Аrts
The aim of the research is the identification of creative technology for seeking a solution to the problems with which the person operates. Оn the target are analysed a large quantity of proverbs, wisdom and sayings from all over the world. Of them have separated those that contain recommendations for action (behavioral heuristics). They are classified to the principle input – transformation-output (1983). On this basis are identified Clearing up scale and Homeostasis scale of basic transformations (1983). The structure subject-transformation-object is represented by basic transformations (1984). On this basis are identified:
•Decreasing of the importantce of the characteristics 1 2 3… of the set of the subject P1 P2 P3..., of the transformation p1 p2 p3… and of the object Q1 Q2 Q3…
The structure P1P2P3... p1p2p3 …Q1 Q2 Q3 ... represents a semantic code of the first stage of the interaction between subject and object. So the behavioral heuristics are formalized (1984).
•The structure L1 L2 L3 ... l1 l2 l3 ... M1 M2 M3 ... is the semantic code at the second stage of the interaction of subject L (active system at the second stage of the interaction), the transformation l (by which the subject affects the object) and an object M (a relatively passive system, participating at the second stage of the interaction)1.
The differential studies of different semantic structures are at different stages:
• Distribution of semantic structures of type p1p2Q1Q2 2
•Continuity between the semantic structures p1p2, p1p2Q1 and p1p2Q1Q2 2
• Distribution the characteristics of the subject, forming a kind of major transformation p1 in behavioral heuristics by semantic structure P1P2P3… p1p2p3… 3
• Distribution characteristics of object, forming a kind of fundamental transformation p1 in behavioral heuristics by semantic structure p1p2p3.,, Q1Q2Q3 ... 3
The aim of the study is to identify the major transformation p1 applied by the subject with main characteristic P1 by different semantic structures. The studies are original.
1 Guide to semantic structures of behavioral heuristics, “RESEARCH WORKER”, Sofia, 5, 2006.
2 Semantic dependencies, “RESEARCH WORKER”, Sofia, 9, 2012.
3 Semantic structures, “RESEARCH WORKER”, Sofia, 11, 2016.
15. Petar Boyanov, Hristo Hristov - DEFENSE THE COMPUTER RESOURCES OF THE GOVERNMENT AGENCIES, PRIVATE ORGANIZATIONS AND ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS AGAINST THE WANNACRY (WANACRYPT0R 2.0) RANSOMWARE CYBER-ATTACK